***Peak Update Regarding COVID-19: March 16th, 2020***
We would like to take the time to update our community on what we are continuing to do with regards to the COVID-19 outbreak;
As well as continuing the safe practices detailed in the previous post we would like to add;
* Each person entering the building is being screened and directed accordingly.
* Each person is being asked to wash their hands as soon as they enter the building.
* Per CDC guidelines to maintain special separation of at least 3 feet, each physical therapist has been assigned their own designated space/treatment room. We will encourage a safe distance of more than 3 feet.
* Direction and instructions are available at Reception as well as in the PT clinic on who you should contact if you have concerns regarding your circumstances or symptoms.
* At this time all fitness classes are cancelled until further notice. Please email Aingeal@Peak-PhysicalTherapy.com if you have any questions regarding this change. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
***If you are immunocompromised please stay home. If you have any concerns regarding your health please call your doctor's office.
***If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 please stay home and call your doctor’s office, urgent care clinic, or emergency department for medical advice.
Thank you for cooperation and understanding during this time.
Peak Physical Therapy