***Peak Update Regarding COVID-19: March 23rd, 2020***
A message from Keith
The health and safety of our patients and the Peak staff is of utmost importance to me. In light of this viral outbreak, Peak Physical Therapy has implemented many changes to protect all patients and staff.
1) We're asking patients with a fever, cough, or with travel out of the country, to hold on physical therapy until they are well.
2) We are modifying our schedule in order to limit exposure between patients.
3) We are rearranging our clinic furniture in order to optimize social distancing of at least 6 feet.
4) We are providing one-on-one care in an isolation room based on patient request or medical necessity.
5) All of our staff are undergoing testing daily to ensure they have no fever.
6) We are sanitizing all surfaces after each patient touch.
7) For those that would not be safe attending physical therapy, we are transitioning to a home exercise program temporarily and are available for video/telephonic weekly reviews.
If there are any questions or concerns, I encourage you to call the office and ask to speak with your therapist.
I thank you for your support, and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you.
Keith S Havemeyer MS PT OCS FAAOMPT
Peak Physical Therapy