At Peak Physical Therapy we have agreements with most major carriers/networks. Since each insurance company has different plans, participation can vary by carrier and/or your employers set guidelines. Let our experts answer any insurance or billing questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us 203-757-0100.
These are some of the in-network plans accepted by Peak Physical Therapy, LLC:
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network (CHN)
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Husky plans for under 21 year olds (call for additional information)
- Multiplan (includes NECHA, HMC, and PHCS)*
- Stirling Benefits
- United Healthcare Golden Rule
- United Health Care
- United Healthcare Oxford
- United Healthcare Medicare
- Veteran's Choice
We also work with a majority of workers compensation insurance companies, as well as, auto insurances with medical coverage (motor vehicle related injuries).
If your insurance is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact our office as we will do everything possible to work with your plan. Our billing staff would be happy to answer any claim related questions you may have, and can be reached by telephone at 203-757-0100.