Peak Physical Therapy is a private practice with an unwavering dedication to personalized care, looking for a
committed Physical Therapist to our growing clinic.
Peak Physical Therapy is a clinic that treats a diverse caseload of sports medicine and general orthopedic
patients. This position is perfect for a passionate Physical Therapist who wants to develop their orthopedic
and manual skills. Your goal will be to maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres
of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
We also offer a mentorship program designed for successful development, and you will be working alongside a
Fellowship trained Manual Therapist, as well as an Orthopedic Certified Specialist.
Feel free to check out our website to learn more about our clinic, staff as well as other services offered. New
graduates are encouraged to app
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Create fitness and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Document patient care services
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice physical therapy (or) board eligible.
- Mentorship program for new graduates.
- Continuing education allowance.
- Health benefits.
- Company matching retirement plan.
- Paid time-off and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
Full-time Position, Monday - Friday.